Greening Consultants Work with Businesses and Organisations to improve health and wellbeing culture.
We work with organisations who recognise the value of their employees.
The health and safety Executive report that 1 in 4 people in the UK will have a mental health problem at some point.
We can help raise awareness within your organisation of mental health, encouraging open conversations. Help staff build resilience and provide a network of support.
My background includes working as a Business and Health and Safety Consultant within the construction industry. Working with Numerous companies, I have a clear understanding of the demands of the modern workplace.
Furthermore, I have extensive experience within social housing environment, improving homes and environments within communities.
Over the last few years I have undertaken extensive self-development training, developing my understanding of Stress and Mental Health and the impact this can have on an individual and the company they work for.
Professional Member of the International Stress Management Association
As a professional Member of the ISMA, I have demonstrated my commitment to making a real and Positive change within the workplace.
Promoting stress management within Business for culture change.
Improving peoples lives both within and outside the workplace.
As a professional member I have access to leading professional, with a huge resource within Stress Management and Mental Health.
Mental Health First Aider – Awarded by Metal Health First Aid England
The Training helped me to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis – and even potentially stop a crisis from happening.
Learn to recognise warning signs of mental ill health, and develop the skills and confidence to approach and support someone while keeping yourself safe
Also learn how to empower someone to access the support they might need for recovery or successful management of symptoms.
Furthermore, understanding of how to support positive wellbeing and tackle stigma in the world around you.
Diploma in Stress Management
This training taught me how to: manage, handle, and reduce stress within the workplace, within others and myself. The training covered all work-related stress issues. This course helped me to recognise stress symptoms, identify its cause and provide helpful stress management tips and techniques to overcome it.
These techniques included:
- Reduced stress levels.
- Felt more in control of daily activities.
- Increased confidence handling difficult behaviour in others.
- Able to manage colleagues and friends effectively.
- Enjoyed a more balanced lifestyle.
- Increased work effectiveness and productivity.
- Increased productivity through more effective communication.
IOSH Managing Safely
- Managing safely within an organisation
- Assessing risks
- Policy making
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring Performance
Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
This training taught me how to:
- Understand the basis of NLP
- How to create and maintain genuine rapport
- Understand and utilise body language in communication.
- Skills in observing other people.
- How to create positive change in yourself and others.
- How to set effective value-driven goals both personally and professionally.
- How to take charge of your own life, having physical and mental alignment to become confident in everything I do.
- To adapt to different thinking and learning styles, and experience different perspectives.
- Create and manage my own emotional states to gain high performance.
- Learn how to manage stress, sustain high performance states and a greater sense of wellbeing.
Post Graduate Degree Counselling Skills and Studies University of Gloucestershire
- Develop the use of counselling skills within boundaries of ethical practice.
- Communicate effectively in a way that is appropriate to the confidential, sensitive nature of emotional, psychological and/or mental health issues.
- Critically reflect on your own awareness and your awareness of others.
- Demonstrate your critical evaluation and reflective understanding of the literature underpinning teaching and evidence based practice.
Post Graduate Degree in Management Studies University of Gloucestershire
- Managing Finance and Information within Business
- Understanding and implementing Strategy
- Leadership in Practice
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Coaching staff